Sunday, September 1, 2013

Another Recommendation from a Past Participant


Rev. Willetta "Lettie" Ar-Rahmaan, M.Div.
Pastor of St. Paul United Methodist Church, Newton, NC
As a new pastor and new to the denomination, the coaching class with Dr. Larry Ousley and Dr. Carl Arrington helped me recognize that we all face the same challenges no matter our background.  The group coaching class fostered new relationships and I was able to learn from others even when the issues were very sensitive.  I have used the listening skills and coaching skills in my full-time position which has truly helped me to be more aware of the valuable contributions of others and I'm able to coach others through problems and situations.  Thank you Dr. Larry and Dr. Carl for a wonderful and enlightening coaching experience that I still use today!

No comments:

Post a Comment