Monday, September 2, 2013

The Transforming Effect of Group Coaching


Rev. Mike Sahler
My life was busy: pastoral demands, family commitments, personal needs, community involvement, friendship obligations, miscellaneous stress, and time for a relationship with God…My life was busy: hurried, harried, frantic, frenzied, the candle burning at both ends, panicked for more wax, and God was somewhere in the whirlwind of my life…I realized I needed relief from life in the fast lane with no exit in sight and that relief came in the form of group coaching with Dr. Larry Ousley…Through the coaching of Larry walking alongside me and other participants, I am able to claim that my life is still busy but my approach and attitude toward daily living is being reshaped, the whirlwind of my life is unwinding, and I can see God more clearly…I’m grateful for the privilege of having a Christian Coach encouraging me to claim God’s best for me that is already inside me…Larry’s group coaching has transformed my life and enabled me to experience and share forward a new life with focus, ease, flow and joy…My wife Debbie says, “Coaching has made a difference in your life, our marriage, your relationship with our children, your honoring God’s call to ministry,  and your relationship with God!”…Thanks Larry for being my coach and encouraging me to use a coaching approach in ministry and in abundant living!

2 comments:

  1. fdkjfhsdjkffIt is best to become open-minded and see how other people do their coaching sessions. Of course, you should not just copy what they do but instead, you should learn from those.amy walker coaching services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!! There is very useful info about Leadership coaching. I really enjoyed to reading your article. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete